If you are a big fan of Google Chrome on your computer and you have an iPhone, this must be your lucky day! Google just announced that you are able to download Google Chrome app for the iOS including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Currently it’s free to download via the App Store. The whole interface feels just like Google Chrome on the computer. Here’s more information about Google Chrome:
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
Have you downloaded it yet? What do you think? Drop a comment down there!