This time, we are back with a working version of ntouch PC. I recorded this video with my iPod Touch 4 and I’m truly sorry that the video quality isn’t at best. But hey, in the return, you get to see a working copy of ntouch PC. What do you guys think? Is this a final version of ntouch we will be seeing at the ‘ntouch launch event’ on January 31, 2010? Stay tuned!
Someone sent me a copy of the version and I got it to run without a program installer. =] (all I did was ‘Run as Administrator’ when I right clicked the .exe file.)
Here are some discoveries I made as I went through the ntouch software…
1. ntouch PC – version: 18.104.22.1682
2. Under General Settings – Enable USB Flasher (similar to P3 and Z4?)
3. Under General Settings – Enable Voice Carry Over (VCO)
4. Under Network Settings – Safe Video Mode?
5. Under Import Contacts – Import contacts from VP200 to ntouch?